Thursday, June 4, 2009

I like to enjoy my coffee... not get ticked off while drinking it!

Today's topic?

The people I work with, who today, I hate!

Okay - so maybe "hate" is a strong word. But let me tell ya, I've been counting to 10, very slowly, all day. I just keep getting madder and madder the longer I work.

It all started this morning... I was sitting at the office, drinking my coffee when the lady who does our in-office training called. We did a session via webinar and she showed me a few things, which made me dig into my client database, which made me uncover a few things that perhaps people would rather I not uncover! BUSTED!!!

A little background on my career. I'm paid 100% commission to sell stuff. I work for a HUGE company who has other people like me, who sell the same stuff, all over the world.

Five years ago when I first started selling stuff, I joined a multi-stuff-selling corporation (a.k.a. MSSC). Which basically means, they have a really large group of clients, so large that they can't service them all. I was brought on board because they needed someone to help service the clients where I live. It was my understanding that the CEO of the MSSC didn't want to service my area any longer, so he wanted someone else to do it. I would get paid for any new business I generated myself and could "fill my boots" with any of the existing clients (less maybe 25 of the CEO's personal clients).

Well, the table has now turned and the CEO is expecting me to be here to service his clients, but doesn't want me to make any money for my work and time.

I know that this may be hard to understand so I'll make it a little more clear.

He's being a greedy bastard and I'm about ready to kick him in A$$!

Phew, that felt good! Not as good as kicking him the A$$ though.

So I need to make a decision... Perhaps I should dissolve my relationship with the MSSC, take MY clients and run!

Or maybe I should just forget all of this bulls**t; stay at home, make bread and collect my cheque at the end of the month.

So many options!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=c0e84cb61234cbdc04ba8d44332a9b3b